CALENDULA & ROSE BOTANICAL SALT SOAK
Salt Soak contains magnesium, Himalayan rock salt & Dead Sea salt. This rich mineral combination works together to relieve stress & insomnia, encourage natural body cell repair & relax tired muscles. Soaking in a mineral salt bath is an effective way to absorb much needed minerals. These minerals are absorbed transdermally into the body to aid with muscle & tissue repair. Himalayan salt is rich in trace minerals & the Dead Sea is the most saline body of water in the world with far greater concentrations of minerals than any ocean. These salts include minerals such as magnesium, sodium, calcium & potassium. Salt Soak is scented with essential oils of rose geranium & cold pressed lemon peel which have balancing & astringent qualities. Organic calendula flowers infused in bath water help to calm upset skin.
Add a handful of soak to your bath. While aromatic organic rose petals float gently by, light a candle & drift away. Surrender to the soak. Please remove flowers before emptying your bath or use a muslin bag for your salt soak.
- Magnesium Chloride from the Dead Sea is rich in valuable minerals. Magnesium Chloride is low in Sodium, high in minerals like magnesium, potassium and calcium it helps relieve soar muscles and joints while rejuvenating the skin.
- Magnesium Sulphate, known as Epsom salt is high in Magnesium. Soaking in magnesium helps drawing out unwanted acids and aids with muscles recovery. It reduces that traumatic soreness and ache from hard matches and work outs.
- Rich in 84 Minerals and Trace Elements essential for our Health, Pink Rock Salt is naturally harvested from the deep ancient sea beds, now high up in the Himalayas. Formed during prehistoric times, it has been perfectly preserved by volcanic ash. Considered as one of the purest salt on earth, the Himalayan Pink Salt is unrefined and therefore, has retained all its essential Minerals.
- Rose geranium is Anti-bacterial, anti fungal, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. Rose Geranium essential oil is excellent for treating a variety of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes and fungal infections. As cicatrisant, it can make scars fade away slowly. Rose geranium can also help to regulate sebum production.
- Lemon essential oil has been known to have astringent properties which can counter act overproduction of sebum.
Magnesium sulphate, Sodium chloride (Himalayan pink rocksalt), Dead Sea salt, Magnesium chloride, Calendula officinalis flowers*, Rosa centifolia (rose) petals*, Pelargonium x asperum (rose geranium) oil, Citrus limonum (lemon) oil‡.
* Certified organic.
‡ Cold pressed